New version 1.0.5 works with IE9 (reflections now use Canvas and is much faster).
The above carousel features optional auto-reflections, and the information contained in the Alt and Title tags of the images can optionally be displayed as you hover over each image.
The carousel features realistic perspective. Many 3d carousels only apply perspective scaling to the size of the images, not their positions. This results in disproportionate gaps appearing between items as they shrink in the distance which looks odd.
- Works with most browsers (tested on IE6-IE9, Firefox (incl V4), Chrome, Opera, Safari).
- Accurate 3d perspective.
- Optional auto reflections - no need to modify your images or add server code.
- Small 5Kb (minified) script..
- Fully accessible with no CSS or text only browsers.
- Works with other plugins, e.g. Slimbox, and preserves your links and mouse events.
- Optional mouse wheel support as of version 1.0.2.
- It's completely free.
The above carousel uses the auto-rotation option and the bring-to-front option. It uses 'cheat' reflections that are just part of the image. This can improve performance if you have a lot of items.
Sites Using Cloud Carousel
(If you've previously sent me a link to your site and it's not here, please send me an email).
It's certainly not compulsory, but if this software has been useful to you, then a link back to this page would be very welcome. Also, if you have used the plugin on your website, then send me a link and I'll be happy to post it here.